Website Manager

American Youth Soccer Organization Providing world class youth soccer programs that enrich children's lives.

News Detail


Jun, 2019

We are adding 14U and 16U divisions

We will also be taking registrations for 14U and 16U divisions. While 92% of the kids in the AYSO core program are aged 3-12, Region 1665 would like to provide an opportunity to play for the older kids that make up the remaining 8%. Please note that the 14U and 16U divisions may be combined to create a viable division for games.

National Partners

Region 1665 Sponsors

Site Links

Contact Us

AYSO Region 1665


Email Us: [email protected]
Phone : 336-355-7153
Copyright © 2024 AYSO 1665  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login